IHPCIA- YOUR NETWORK- YOUR VOICEThe Indian Home & Personal Care Industry Association (IHPCIA) is incorporated as a non-profit organization under Section 25(1)(a)(b) of the Indian Companies Act 1956. The Association represents the Home & Personal Care (HPC) industry and provides a platform for National & International networking and interaction with regulatory bodies.
The Association is committed to developing solutions for healthy living and quality lifestyle and aims to be the voice of the industry.
The Products covered by IHPCIA includes all types of Cleaning Products, Personal Care Products, Toiletries, Cosmetics, Perfumes & Fragrances, Sunscreens, Oral Hygiene Products, Health & Hygiene Products, Disinfectants, Bleaches & Products used in Households, Institutions & Industry.
IHPCIA networks closely with the American Cleaning Institute (ACI), European Committee of Organic Surfactants and their Intermediates ( CESIO), China Cleaning Industry Association ( CCIA), Japan Soap & Detergent Association(JSDA), Australian Consumer, Cosmetic, hygiene & Specialty Products Industrial Association (ACCORD), The International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products, Europe ( A.I.S.E) and members of the International Network of Cleaning Product Association (INCPA) for sharing their plans and programs IHPCIA is a member of INCPA. IHPCIA is an active member of the Asia Oceania Soap and Detergents Association Committees (AOSDAC) representing Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia.
News & Events
- "Cleaning for a purpose": Recycling of soap from hotels for distribution to school children to inculcate hygiene habits (An initiative for school children by IHPCIA & the Global Soap Alliance)
Jan 17, 2015 View Pictures
- 4th International Conference on Soaps, Detergents & Cosmetics
September 7-9, 2014
- ipSPAFCA - Market Insights and Meeting Place for the Cosmetics and Household Care Manufacturers and Suppliers
September 12-13, 2013 Download details
- 9th AOSDAC Meeting - Emerging Markets - Opportunities & Challenges
at The Leela, Mathuradas Vasanji Road, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai
September 5-7, 2013 Download details
- Third issue of C3 Science magazine (Fall 2012 - Volume 3) of IHPCIA is published
Dec 17, 2012
Second issue of C3 Science magazine (Spring 2012 - Volume 2) of IHPCIA is published
June 28, 2012
First issue of C3 Science magazine (Autumn 2011 - Volume 1) of IHPCIA is published
Nov 11, 2011